As if you wasn’t already convinced that the lottery isn’t for you, or you are skeptical that the lottery is a game of chance, then you are going to be even more skeptical if you hear about the secret that many serious lottery players use to improve their odds.
6 Easy Steps to Improve Your Odds of Winning the Lottery
- 1. Don’t pick numbers that have fewer mismatched digits than unmatched numbers. For example, if you have the number 123, an unmatched combination like 1234, or 1125, are not the most advisable.
- 2. If you pick consecutive numbers, do not forget to go past the twenty-four mark. In most lotteries that are played, the four highest numbers count for your bonus numbers. In addition, if your bonus numbers consist of odd or even numbers, you should also include an equal number of high (low) numbers.
- 3. Do not pick lottery numbers that are more than critical odds. For example, the number 727 is one of the most crucial numbers for the Powerball game, so you could not afford to choose it.
- 4. Never pick lottery numbers that represent months of the year. For example, December 25 is one of the most crucial numbers for the Cash 5 game, so no one could afford to pick it.
- 5. Avoid picking numbers that contain the same number like 2010, 2011, and 12. The picky people will go for 2010 and 12, so if you have some spare cash, calculate and stick to the most crucial numbers like 727.
- 6. Avoid picking 3 consecutive numbers. The least 10 November 12th, 12 December 11th, and 11 January 01th.
- 7. Break up your numbers into three numerals. Like 11, 22, and 33. They are the most vital so they are 3 consecutive numbers.
- 8. Avoid numbers with the same last digit. It’s usually the people who like to repeat the same birthdays as their lucky numbers, and their lucky numbers always get attention. If your birthdays are November 25th, December 25th, and January 1st, you better stick to the inner workings of the numbers and spare the others.
- 9. Avoid number patterns on the playslip. The most common pattern for the wager, that occurs always in 31 drawings of the lotto game, is to take the even numbers and then mix them with the odd numbers. It happens always because the lotto machine dump all numbers but the winning ones.
- 10. The lotto limit should never be more than ten percent of your bankroll. Take the 10%, and subtract the very low value games, which are very low. It keeps you in the game. When you have too much, it’s time to cut back or stop taking draws when your bankroll is too depleted.
- 11. Never compare your bankroll to others. Always play your game with the amount of money you can afford to lose. The very definition of a sure thing is without precautions.
- 12. Winning can make you crazy. When you win 3 jackpots in a row, you might want to go crazy. But before you do, read the terms and conditions of the lottery website. They have security systems in place to prevent duplicate authenticity of wins.
Basic Steps to Avoid Working With a Huge Deposit
1. Do not use the most recent winning number to play. Although you’ve won already, the last thing you want to do is to use the same digits again.